Hello, my bloggy friends. I am going to be sans Internet for about two weeks. I will miss you, and hope that things go well in the infertility blogosphere while I am gone.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have left comments on my blog. I have enjoyed and appreciated each and every one. Your kindness and support mean a lot to me, and I am flattered that you take the time to read what I write. So, thanks!
While I'm away, I was hoping that you would do me the favor of answering a few questions (lurkers, please come out!). I am always interested to learn more about the people who read my blog, and I thought this hiatus might be a good chance to do so. (A reader survey is not an original idea, and neither are some of my questions*, but I still thought it would be fun.)
1) What do we have in common? [for example: having miscarriages/infertility, being an attorney, being a Christian (especially a Lutheran), enjoying the same hobbies (cooking, ballet, travel, etc.)]
2) What part of the world do you live in?
3) If you have experienced infertility or miscarriages, what have you learned from your experiences and where are you on the road to having a child (eg. you are still trying, are pregnant, or have given birth, adopted, or decided to live life without children)?
4) What do you like about my blog, if anything?
5) What's your favorite comfort food?
6) Name one pet peeve.
7) Name three of your favorite simple pleasures.
Thanks! I'll see you in a couple of weeks.
*[Tertia, of "So Close" did a reader survey that asked such good questions that I borrowed a few of them, so I wanted to give credit where credit is due.)